Three American friends hospitalised after becoming 'possessed' following Ouija board game in Mexican village
- Alexandra Huerta, 22, reportedly playing with Ouija board in Mexican village
- Joined by her brother Sergio, 23, and 18-year-old cousin Fernando Cuevas
- But minutes into game, trio apparently started acting in a 'trance-like state'
- Alexandra began 'growling', while her relatives were suffering hallucinations
- The players were taken to hospital, where they were treated with painkillers